Hi! I'm Patrick. 👋
I work as a tech lead, software architect and software engineer.
I like to build software products in an agile and lean way. Driven by the agile manifesto, especially by the principle "Working software is the primary measure of progress."
I love helping companies create or modernize software products in an economical and sustainable way using modern technologies and techniques.
Some key points about me:
- My company for my consulting and engineering services is Fellow GmbH
- Together with my colleague and friend Andreas Schürmann we've built and run the all-in-one Google and social media brand management software adhook.
- I'm an external lecturer at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts for the following courses: Web Programming Lab, CAS Software Architecture and the CAS Digital Architect.
- You'll find my tech stack here:
Some private things:
- I like doing sport, especially Football, Squash, Freeletics and (trail-) running.